Pressure on legal departments is forcing them to seek new ways to be more efficient while reducing legal spending and limiting the amount of time spent on certain legal tasks.
Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) enables companies to maximize the value of their In-house legal and professional staff, by delegating functions and activities in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Exploring options for outsourcing high volume, low-risk work so as to free up resources is a necessary step for companies that wish to achieve operational excellence.
How we can help?
- Identifying the best opportunities to improve the legal operation
- Designing – from start to finish- a competitive Outsourcing Plan
- Managing an “in-sourcing” project to increase service delivery capabilities at a lower net cost to the company
- Delegating legal support work, lowers costs, increases efficiency and frees up your legal and professional staff to focus on strategic activities.
- Access to specialized skills for specific projects gives you the resources you need, when you need them, and enables you to quickly adapt to changing needs.
The basis for outsourcing is not exclusively cost-driven, but rather improving efficiency and productivity, streamlining processes, and managing scarce resources.